Excellent product, price and service.
Just what i ordered, i am happy with them.
Product arrived on 31 august and it has done everything i expected it to do.
Key specs for SPTA 10Pcs Tungsten Carbide Rotary Burr Set with 3mm Shank for DIY Woodworking, Carving, Engraving, Drilling:
- ✅ Material : Made of high quality high speed steel(HSS) for long life and exceptionally precise cuts the first time, saving you energy and stress.
- ✅ Shank : 3mm shank, length: 45mm. User-friendly design and easy insertion process for longer life, incredibly easy to use.
- ✅ Use : Suitable for materials such as wood, plastic, soft metal like aluminum.
- ✅ Profit :Suitable for engraving, beveling, chamfering, grooving, reaming, hollow.
- ✅ Package: 10pcs higher quality of rotary burr set for woodworking carving.
Comments from buyers
“Totally love these !, i like these a lot, Good quality and value for money.”
Haven’t used them yet but got them on time and they look ok.
Very nice work with these bits.
Quick delivery and item as described.
Good price and fit for purpose.
I bought them to do my woodwork project. These things are brilliant and have already saved me so much time compared to other tools i was using. I would recommend to anyone.
Great product and arrived on time.
Does exactly what they’re supposed to do.
Fair price for a good product.
Looks good, but not used yet so cannot comment on performance.
I have used some of these bits and they are very useful. You need to try each one to find out which cuts the way or the intensity you are looking for, which is just common sense. The difference comes when you try different woods of differing hardness or grains, again try each one, maybe on scrap wood just in case. I am happy so far and can recommend these bits, they come in a neat plastic box very tidy.
Great for roughing out filigree work to the thickness you need.
A great set of cutters for my dremel.
Fabulous value, can’t beat them.
Excellent oroduct but took a long time to arrive.
2 pices are not very well finished, but are usable anyway.
It is difficult to determine sizes from a pic. The smallest is about 1mm head upto abot 4mm.
Not premiere build quality, but good value for money. For occasional carving its fine.
Took them for a run through some seasoned beech – they performed admirably – especially for the price.