Brilliant come in a little plastic packet and fit my dads drill perfect. The different sizes makes it so much easier to do the different size holes.
Almost none of the drill bits were straight and went straight in the bin. The counter-sinks have been very useful but frustratingly almost all are slightly bigger than the the drill bits they’re supposed to fit. The result is that you end up with a chunk of wood caught between the bit and the countersink which doesn’t leave as neat a finish as these might otherwise. For the studwork i’ve predominantly used these for to date that’s not a massive issue but would be irritating for more precise works.
MOHOO Step Drill, Silver Titanium Coated HSS Step Drill Bit Set 3pcs with 9/9/15 Steps (4-12/20/32mm) High Speed and Large Hole Cutter for Wood, Stainless Steel, Sheet Metal
- ▶ Improve Design: 4-12mm / 4-20mm / 4-32mm. Improved 4-12 mm drill, the 5 steps becomes 9 steps.
- ▶ Usage: Perfect for home DIY and general building supervision / engineering use. The step drill can be used for many different materials such as steel, brass, wood, plastic, copper, glass fiber and PVC etc.
- ▶ Durable: high-speed steel. Through heat treatment and tempering, firm and wear-resistant. and the surface of the drill is coated with titanium nitrite in gold to reduce friction and heat. The step drill stays sharp.
- ▶ Work: Cleanly processed, the step drill drills well to the centered one. Rotate the drill in circular motion without much pressure and drill speed is fast.
- ▶ Advantage: The hex shank to prevent slippage in the drill chuck. The step drill suitable for hand drills or pillar drills.
The drill bits are poor – of the 7 items 4 drills were bent. I had to use the countersink with my own drill bits.
Just what i needed great product.
Very happy with purchase and fast delivery.
MOHOO Step Drill, Silver Titanium Coated HSS Step Drill Bit Set 3pcs with 9/9/15 Steps (4-12/20/32mm) High Speed and Large Hole Cutter for Wood, Stainless Steel, Sheet Metal : I haven’t had a chance to use these all on “proper” work, but tested them on offcuts and they do exactly what they’re meant to do. Four stars instead of five because the largest bit had a shank diameter too large for my bosch drill. No biggy – i can’t foresee a time when i’d need to use a bit & countersink that large. The others are ample for my needs.
Bought these step drill bits as doing up my house and garden. Ideal for going all sorts of wood work. I used them tocountersink my decking screws for a great finish and up proud screws to trip people up. Easy to use and a very robust item.
Have used these loads, really saves time being able to countersink the holes at the same time, great product.